Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Working on a cover with Sean


Sorry for the poor quality video, but here is a sample from our behind the scenes work on "Written in the Stars"  cover.   Sean LeTourneau on rap & Indi Jacobs singing. Let me know what you think. We will post a better video soon.

Band rehearsals start in less than a month. I am so excited for this opportunity. I love acting but let's face it, there are lots of talented kids and not many film opportunities here in Portland. I will continue training and hope that the perfect role comes along, but in the mean time I am working hard on my vocals and loving every minute of it. For 6 years I trained classical and now that I'm ready I get to sing rock, pop, jazz and the blues. I'm singing Freddy Mercury, Steven Perry, The Muse. And in July I start singing with my band, under Cameron and there's just not anything cooler than that. I hope you will come see us. First show is in September on the 16th at Mississippi Studio.INDI

No comments:

Post a Comment