Sunday, April 29, 2012

Waiting until next year

I had my birthday party last weekend. A bbq at my house with all of my friends. We had a blast. Sunday morning I woke up with a sore throat and Monday I was sick on the couch. Every year, in April, usually right after my birthday this happens.  I feel better today but I missed a whole week of school and my teen idol audition.  I was feeling really sad about that until I talked it over with my mom. She pointed out that next year my voice will be so much stronger and it's better to be older if you win.  She said I'll have a better shot at whatever comes next if I wait until I'm older and you only get to win PTI once.  So, I feel better about it and next week I'll get back to work with Cameron. I've got the summer performance to focus on now. I still get to sing lead in a band!
INDI

No comments:

Post a Comment