Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer's in full swing

JULY 7th 2011

It's been a busy summer so far with lots of auditions and call backs. I'll only bother you with the details if (when) I get booked. There are tons of great projects going on.

This morning I dropped off PB & Jelly, fruit & chocloate to the set of F*ck Apathy PSA for the cast and crew. They are making a very important Public Service announcement that will air on the Web about woman in Somalia. Check it out at: http://www.indiegogo.com/lanav.

I got great news yesterday from my orthodontist. It's finally time for my braces. YAY! They go on July 18th and I will have them for about 12 months. I can't wait to have my smile back. I have been missing 4 of my front teeth for 1 1/2 years. Their still gone; hiding in my gums, but Dr. Angle's gonna coax them out.

Ta Ta for now. I will be waiting by the phone for the next several days while swimming, rock climbing, speaking Japanese and sleeping in.

INDI

No comments:

Post a Comment