Saturday, June 11, 2011

Working hard but hardly working




JUNE 11 2011

Last week my weekly acting group had our spring showcase hosted by Katie O'Grady. There were about 30 agents, managers, casting directors, producers etc in the audience. It went really well. I think we all did a personal best performance. I get such a thrill from acting and it's hard not to get all wrapped up in the hype afterwards. I did two scenes. I played Tove from East of the Sun in both. It was a great night.

I attended a great workshop today with Eryn Goodman of Lana Veenker's office and Sandra Peabody. We did a scene on camera with a reader and got a lot of audition tips. I saw my friends Parker and Morgan.

Not much in the way of auditions the past few weeks. I should be filming for OHSU soon and the cast party for Jack & Jill is coming up. I am dying to film again so I hope there are lots of projects this summer for kids.

I am back in the gym but I am only doing floor and trampoline. I am so happy to be working out again. I will continue my Japanese lessons this summer at the Bodhi learning center and I will be attending summer camps for rock climbing and tennis.


それは今のところすべてである
INDI


No comments:

Post a Comment